Tulsi Gabbad is american Congress first hindu member,He is a prominent politician of the democratic party in america and She is considered one of the major contenders for the US preseidency in 2020.
Life Journey of Tulsi Gabbad
Life Journey of Tulsi Gabbad
- Tulsi Gabbad was born on 12 april 1981 in Leloa Loa in the American Samoa Islands into a Preatigious political family
- His father mike gabbad has been a well-known name in Hawaiian Islands politics.
- Tulsi's mother is carol porter, who accepted hinduism.
- Tulsi was 1 year old when gabbad family immigrated to america from samoa.
- Tulsi Gabbad has been the President of the world hindu Congress.
- Tulsi is the democratic party candidate for the 2020 US Presidential Election
Full Name : Tulsi Gabbad
Nick Name : Tulsi
Date of Birth: 12 April 1981
Age : 38
Birthplace :Samoa Island
Nationality : American
Hometown : Samoa
Profession : Politician
Early life of Tulsi Gabbard
- Tulsi born on 12 april 1981 and was raised in a religious family.
- His father, despite being a follower of the Catholic Church, had a special interest in hymns and hymns.
- Mother had converted to Hinduism. Influenced by the family atmosphere, Tulsi Gabbard adopted Hinduism as a teenager.
- He received his high school education mainly at his home and after that he got a Bachelor degree in Business Administration from Hawaii Pacific University in the year 2009.
- He has also served in the US Army and was stationed in Iraq in 2006.
Political Life of Tulsi Gabbard
- From 2011 to 2012 she was elected to the City Council of Honolulu.
- In 2012, he contested for the District seat of the US Congress and won.
- She is a member of the Committee on Military Services and Foreign Affairs in the US House of Representatives.
- Gabbard was elected to the US House of Representatives on November 6, 2012
- After which he created history by taking oath in the US Senate as a witness to Hindu scripture Gita
- Tulsi considers the Gita as her guide book and regularly recites the Gita to keep it harmonious in her life
- In the year 2016, after winning from 1 lakh 40 thousand votes, once again, she has been elected to the US House of Representatives.
- In 2016, the American newspaper Newarker and in 2018, POLITICO reported that Tulsi Gabbard is preparing himself for the presidential bid in 2020.
- It is believed that they can make a formal announcement by next year as well.
- If she gets this chance, she will be the first Hindu to become the presidential candidate on behalf of any major national party of America.
Tulsi Gabbard on India
- Tulsi Gabbard favors America's strong relations with India
- And Indian Prime Minister is a big fan of Narendra Modi.
- She considers Narendra Modi a leader from whom public representatives around the world can take inspiration from dedication and loyalty.
- On 28 September 2016, when Narendra Modi visited America, he presented his personal copy of Geeta to him.
Family Life of Tulsi Gabbard
- Tulsi Gabbard is a vegetarian.
- She follow Gaudiya-Vaishnavism.
- The names of his siblings are also Hindu.
- Bhakti, Jai, Narayana and Vrindavan are his siblings.
- Gabbard married Eduardo Tamayo in 2002 and they divorced on 5 June 2006.
- On 9 April 2015, she married Abraham Williams by Vedic customs.
Tulsi Gaybard received honors and achievements
- On 25 November 2013, he was honored with the John F. Kennedy New Frontier Award.
- On 26 March 2016, Elle magazine included him in the Women in Washingthan Power List.